1- How for females prevent from the miscarriage?
2- Instructions for baby care in pregnancy ?
Instructions for pregnant ladies in
- first trimester
- Second trimester
- Third trimester
Education material for pregnant ladies about health
For the guideline and instruction about pregnancy and baby care, the total gestation period is divided into three trimesters
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
Changes which occur in the first trimester
- By the end of first 2 weeks, fertilization and implantation occur .
- In 3rd week,blood vessels,primordial cardiovascular system, and CNS develops.
In 4th week, baby has a spinal cord,which will divide into different organs afterward in 6th week, baby growth is
- amazing tiny limb buds appear we can able to see legs and arms heart starts pumping .you can hear the heart sound now.
- At the end of 2nd month,all major body organs and systems begin to develop it looks now a tiny human its size is over 1 inch now and weight is 1 ounce.
- At the end of 3rd month,all organs and systems are formed but not fully developed baby starts to open and close the mouth.
Health guideline for the first trimester
During the first trimester probably have a visit to the doctor every 4 to 6 weeks for screening. 4th to 8th week is the most critical period because most birth defects occur during this period. Eat small meals throughout the day ,so u are never too full or hungry Avoid rich spicy and greasy food whose smell bothers.
- Eat more carbohydrates(toast rise potatoes)
- Take vitamin B12(25mg 3 times a day)
- Take healthy food excessive fibers fruits low-fat proteins
- Do proper exercise.
Changes occur during second trimester
- Development continues.
- During a 13-16th week,Limbs movement starts.
- During 17-20 week,head hairs develop.
- During 21-24 week, the baby starts opening eyes and starts blinking.
Health guidelines during the second trimester
Baby now seldom capable of extrauterine existence if extensive care is provided moderate level of physical activity is necessary
- Do low impact exercises like swimming,yoga,walking.
- Avoid over the counter medications,always consult your health professional.
- avoid drugs like ACE inhibitors,acne drugs isotretinoin etc
- eat the diet rich in vitamin D and calcium. omega -3 is most important for baby brain development
- Avoid unsafe activities.
Changes occur during the third trimester
- During the 25-28th week,subcutaneous fats start developing,spleen and bone marrow starts functioning.
- During a 29th-32th week,pupillary reflex develops -36th week,firm shape develops.
- Baby is now completely developed.
Health guideline during the third trimester
- If u have hands or face swelling ,immediately consult your doctor because you may develop preeclampsia(pregnancy induced hypertension)
- Eat a diet rich in fibers and low calories protein Drink a lot of water.
- Eat more than normal(300 calories more than normal)
- Do the exercise (stand straight with a wall,and take a deep breath then press the wall and example .repaeat for 5 minutes.) Have a lot of sleep. Avoid eat fish because it contains mercury which can affect baby growth.
- Have a lot of sleep. Avoid eat fish because it contains mercury which can affect baby growth.
- Avoid eat fish because it contains mercury which can affect baby growth.
If care is not taken,it may lead to
- Premature birth
- Neural tube effects like spina bifida
- Low amniotic fluid
- Ectopic pregnancy